3 replies to this topic

#1 Satoru

Satoru

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 01:19 AM

Hello. I'd like to play multiplayer on this game, since it actually is really fun. However, whenever I try to join one of the servers, it won't let me join, and instead gives me a message saying: Server is not responding. It can't be the servers, because i've tried all of the servers and they all give the same message. I really do want to play co-op on this game, so can anybody help with this matter?

#2 dark_st3alth

dark_st3alth

Tester

• Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 897 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 04:43 AM

Really odd problem. Can you join servers in other games like TF2?
"NMRiH isn't meant to be easy. It's meant to be an unforgiving punch to the dick." - Maxx
"Experience is not what happens to you; it's what you do with what happens to you." - Aldous Huxley
"To find out what one is fitted to do, and to secure an opportunity to do it, is the key to happiness." - John Dewey
"Mistakes are the portals of discovery." - James Joyce
"Laziness may appear attractive, but work gives satisfaction." - Anne Frank

#3 thegregster101

thegregster101

Level Designer

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,358 posts
  • Interests:Agriculture, RedLetterMedia, Lager.

Posted 14 October 2012 - 09:15 AM

Is it being blocked by firewall or antivirus program? Also try using "connect IPgoesHere" in console to connect to server. For example, connect 213.5.181.136:27015

MYT6iCx.jpg

#4 Satoru

Satoru

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 02:19 PM

Really odd problem. Can you join servers in other games like TF2?

@dark_st3alth: No, other than this game I play garry's mod, killing floor, tf2, and none of this happens in these games.

Is it being blocked by firewall or antivirus program? Also try using "connect IPgoesHere" in console to connect to server. For example, connect 213.5.181.136:27015

@thegregster101: It COULD be firewall related, I don't know to be honest....I haven't tried the connect command...so I think i'll try that.

EDIT: I can join games when I use the connect command. Thank you gregster!

Edited by Satoru, 14 October 2012 - 02:51 PM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users