4 replies to this topic

#1 mftheking

mftheking

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 09:00 AM

hey, i would like to suggest lowering the difficulty a bit as this game is great, i love the idea's used in this, but i would like to enjoy it more the punishing difficuity isnt a way to enjoy, have difficult levels or can u make easier

#2 RoboTyphoon

RoboTyphoon

Zombie

• Zombies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 538 posts

Posted 09 May 2012 - 08:01 PM

Or you could just work on becoming better?

#3 Flash879

Flash879

Infected

• Real Members
  • PipPip
  • 30 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 05:42 AM

Or you could just work on becoming better?

Objective maps used to decimate me at times simply because I was playing them wrong. You'll eventually get the hang of the difficulty after a while, and besides, as an example I will use Dead Space:

When I began playing Dead Space 1, I immediately went to the hardest difficulty possible. Why? Because if that difficulty is what I determined to be normal, then when I go back and play Normal Mode, that's the fucking easiest shit I've ever done.

It's acclimation of your skill within a video game, and after a while you DO get better, and you won't notice it as much. But don't cheat yourself with a difficulty standard, it will only make you a less capable player, and no one needs any more of those nowadays...
Posted Image

#4 Agatsu

Agatsu

Zombie

• Zombies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 10 May 2012 - 09:51 AM

Agreed. In the beginning, I found NMRiH to be pretty hard, but I liked that. Once you figure out how the game works though, it's relatively easy although I still die quite frequently.
So don't be discouraged... you'll feel all the more badass once you figured it out and find yourself helping newbies. :)

Agatsu sounds like he almost knows what he's talking about.

#5 Panda

Panda

Zombie

• Zombies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 176 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:16 PM

OR, you can make your own server, then lower teh zombie density to like.5 or something.
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users