Sydney, but friends call me Sydni or Syd.
My screenname is usually one of the following: SyDash, Montauk, spacebar!, spaaaaaacebar!.
What is your Timezone/General Location?
Mountain Time (Canada, Alberta)
URL to Steamcommunity Profile (Link to your steam profile)
Do you have prior Alpha/Beta Testing Experiences? (Not needed but feel free to brag)
World of Warcraft Alpha/Early Beta [Was not a pre-order or open beta]
Guild Wars Beta
Bad Company 2 Beta
GMOD 13 Beta
BFP4F Closed Beta
Probably a couple others I forgot
What are your computers specs? (ram, processor, graphics card, operating system, etc.)
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 5650 1GB
Intel Core i3 M330 (?) 2.13 GHz per core
4GB DDR3 Ram
625 GB Hitachi Hard Drive
Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
Internet Speed is (according to my phone) at least 54 Mbp/s.
In a long time I'll have a desktop that will be able to play this on max and more.
Have something else you wish to voice? (Optional)
- I'm just beginning to map in Source, so I look forward to finishing at least one map for NMRiH eventually [though I probably won't for a long time as my mapping skills are quite poor.]
- I've always wanted a good zombie game to play, was initially excited for Dead Island but that turned out to be a bad copy of Borderlands and I was disappointed. NMRiH seems like the one I was looking for and when I first heard about it I watched.
- I have experience beta testing various games [mostly FPS games] and believe it or not I HAVE reported bugs before. I'm generally a nice person so you shouldn't have much of a problem getting along with me.
- I am a realism fanatic. I absolutely love realistic games and before I bought it on Steam have spent countless hours in the mission editor for ArmA 2.
- I can also be trusted with secrets [So you won't need to worry about me leaking anything.]
- My NMRIH specs are pretty close to maximum, I just have AA disabled and trilinear filtering. I play in 1024x600 because I like to use windowed mode and it's the right size for that [I also don't drop as much FPS such as when I use 800x600]
- Lastly, I have a microphone but it's very unlikely that I will use it [Actually more so impossible. I'm a fast typer though!]
I'll probably answer any other questions. I look forward to playing with you guys in the rare event that I am selected.
Edited by Sydni, 28 April 2012 - 12:06 AM.