5 replies to this topic

#1 headofaxes

headofaxes

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 11:32 AM

Well, sometime you get stuck in the supply crate when you open it and press "Take" on a weapon. This has happened multiple time to me today, and it is slightly frustating. It appears the only fix is to get your teammates to empty the supply crate, causing it to disappear. When you get stuck in the crate, sometimes you can do everything except move and sometimes the GUI will stay on screen, refusing to close, causing you to die.

#2 etrius0023

etrius0023

Depressed

• Zombies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 734 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 03:06 PM

Well, sometime you get stuck in the supply crate when you open it and press "Take" on a weapon. This has happened multiple time to me today, and it is slightly frustating. It appears the only fix is to get your teammates to empty the supply crate, causing it to disappear. When you get stuck in the crate, sometimes you can do everything except move and sometimes the GUI will stay on screen, refusing to close, causing you to die.

Hmmmmm...I haven't really played survival recently have you tryed A. Letting go of the "use" button B.I think there is also a quit button on screen you can click (for the crate)

Spoiler

#3 inf_cheese

inf_cheese

Infected

• Real Members
  • PipPip
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 05:03 PM

It happened to me aswell,I didn't even try to crouch-jump on the supply crate or anything special,I was near one of the corner of the crate,starting to take ammo and weapons,then I couldn't move at all anymore.

It's a bit vague but I believe I was still able to jump though (whacking my jump and crouch keys didn't do anything) and I also couldn't access the crate content aswell.

#4 Turhake

Turhake

Fresh Meat

• Real Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 05:28 AM

According to 2 of my friends, getting stuck in the Supply drop is caused by 2 (or more) people taking the same weapon at the same time. This might cause an infinite loop of your character trying to take a weapon that doesn't exist anymore. This can happen to one or more players.

Safest thing would be to use the supply crate one by one, instead of everyone rushing in at once like bunch of hungry hungry hippos.

#5 Trotskygrad

Trotskygrad

Zombie

• Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 272 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 07:11 AM

throw nade onto supply drop

maximum trolling.

#6 Turhake

Turhake

Fresh Meat

• Real Members
  • Pip
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:27 AM

throw nade onto supply drop

maximum trolling.

That's oneway to get people "unstuck".
Also seems like a great way to get vengeange, if you feel others always steal all the good stuff from you, or just to watch the world burn.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users