6 replies to this topic

#1 Joe

Joe

NMRIH's Mappers Inspiration

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:55 AM

Either at the Grand Cinema, a mile away, @ thegrandcinema.com, or at Rave 5 miles away @ ravemotionpictures.com, I would ride my bike across heavy traffic to see every movie released. So just about every movie last year... consider it 15/20 movies (just to round it off) when it's less, I saw most of them... or a definite %60-%70 percent of them. I have more money now... so I am probably going to go on another campaign to see them very soon since my muscles feel good and healed now.

I also usually go early in the day so I only spend $5 at The Grand Cinema... so $5 a ticket at once a day... pretty much allows me to see one more movie vs. spending $8 for night time movies.

So for every 2 $5 tickets, I save $6, instead of paying $8 for one ticket, which counts up to 3 possible $5 movies, if I bought 2 $8 night time tickets.

So what do you think?

Also, my bike has no breaks. I took them off after riding 80% the way to New Orleans, which is around 70 miles. So the story goes I get there... hitch my bike on a truck for the last 15 miles (dead tired... I FELT... like giving up half the way there... ON LONG ROADS) I get to NOLA... and I end up calling my dad at midnight and my lil bro and this nurse messed up my tire getting the tire off so the bike can fit in the car... It sucked. So to try to remove the wiggling tire, I took off the breaks, which iddn't work. I had to pay someone to rig it at a shop, which was unconventional.

So my bike has no breaks. I can handle it though. I am trying to thrill you, but some people believeyou can't ride a bike with no breaks... UM, I am not riding at 20 miles per hour, which is the highest I can go on a bike. It's easy to slow down. I just have to watch my back often.

What sucks the most is how much FOOD you need to replenish the torn muscle... ... :/ It makes me wonder why some people need MONTHS of healing while you supposedly need just a week break for working out. I FEEL AS THOUGH I NEED another month... honestly... but if i wait a month, the movies in theater will be gone. So I will just try to stretch and be sure to buy nutritious Bolthouse smoothies on the way back... and not to go out riding just to get a Bolthouse smoothie from Wal-Mart on the way.

I will be seeing Titanic in 3d soon, too...

I saw most movies: Puss in Boots, ... That George Clooney Movie... Zoo House... all of them... ask me and I probably saw it every movie... just about.

BTW, I don't if inhaling the air full of gasoline exhaust is healthy, but I often feel some kind of withdrawal... or as though gas is flowing through my brain. IT's weird...

Hello mind-readers, (... besides, what's does the worst a reject who says "fuck the world," do besides cigarettes or weed?)

Oh, I still think about those years many ago when I was conjured into beating a black kid's head with an airsoft gun and a fist. I mentioned about Andre recently and soon had an abrupt call from a man named Andre. It's such a shame they had me arrested b/c they wanted me to like that, because I was very focused on important goals that did not involve kids. Because I was surely focused on something... I surely wanted, the arrest did nearly nothing, and it's not of my decision, but of their faults for the truth: I am ready to do the same shit again or worse. Good job, "good guys!" ;) Git shot and don't approach my direction on the compass at all! Don't bleed dead and be on my news, smart-arse adults! ;) GOD, I love THAT truth. BE killed and it's okay. YES indeed. OH... OH I nthe church, I may ever come! OH.... My heart is SOILED!

You guys are fucking Conquistadors on Aztecs. Don't ever be Christian looking up to the Christian Conquistadors, or else you profess the idea of supporting Imperialism(WAR) like your Alexander the Great! As an American of free speech and lawfully abidance, I can oppose thee in however way I want. If you are no friend to me, but competition to work differently, using me as notorious amongst the many of solitude, you are only conspiring maliciousness; either eventual affliction, or what is truly creating a malicious person. So let's have the deputy dog tell me, "if you want to do wrong, that's your choice." To conjure someone to make a choice, is basically using magic upon them; essentially playing puppeteer. What does that make you?

#2 Sick_Joe

Sick_Joe

Concept Artist

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 06:19 AM

let's hope your addiction to car exhaust fumes doesn't become a problem..especially while indulging in an enclosed space.
Posted Image

no...i'm not trying to poison you.

#3 Joe

Joe

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 07:32 AM

Yeah... let's hope I throw all intellectual caution to the wind and learn to work with exhaustion, flesh, and intuition... to become intellectual in constant improvising... The thing about that is I think there are more people in the world who already do this better than me.

Hello mind-readers, (... besides, what's does the worst a reject who says "fuck the world," do besides cigarettes or weed?)

Oh, I still think about those years many ago when I was conjured into beating a black kid's head with an airsoft gun and a fist. I mentioned about Andre recently and soon had an abrupt call from a man named Andre. It's such a shame they had me arrested b/c they wanted me to like that, because I was very focused on important goals that did not involve kids. Because I was surely focused on something... I surely wanted, the arrest did nearly nothing, and it's not of my decision, but of their faults for the truth: I am ready to do the same shit again or worse. Good job, "good guys!" ;) Git shot and don't approach my direction on the compass at all! Don't bleed dead and be on my news, smart-arse adults! ;) GOD, I love THAT truth. BE killed and it's okay. YES indeed. OH... OH I nthe church, I may ever come! OH.... My heart is SOILED!

You guys are fucking Conquistadors on Aztecs. Don't ever be Christian looking up to the Christian Conquistadors, or else you profess the idea of supporting Imperialism(WAR) like your Alexander the Great! As an American of free speech and lawfully abidance, I can oppose thee in however way I want. If you are no friend to me, but competition to work differently, using me as notorious amongst the many of solitude, you are only conspiring maliciousness; either eventual affliction, or what is truly creating a malicious person. So let's have the deputy dog tell me, "if you want to do wrong, that's your choice." To conjure someone to make a choice, is basically using magic upon them; essentially playing puppeteer. What does that make you?

#4 Sick_Joe

Sick_Joe

Concept Artist

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts

Posted 20 April 2012 - 05:31 PM

The thing about that is I think there are more people in the world who already do this better than me.

yeah, but that could just be a statistical probability thing...i mean there are a lot of fuckin people on this planet.
Posted Image

#5 Joe

Joe

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 09:56 PM

yeah, but that could just be a statistical probability thing...i mean there are a lot of fuckin people on this planet.

yeah look at how people think they have a lot going on being able to look into cars and work and save money. Others go to the club... idk... when it comes to applying advanced skills... other than video games, people are doing a lot: war, security, dancing, music, some people just think they are on top of the world... imagine that... but here we are in this community. Supporting something of our own.

#6 Sick_Joe

Sick_Joe

Concept Artist

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,172 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:00 AM

yeah look at how people think they have a lot going on being able to look into cars and work and save money. Others go to the club... idk... when it comes to applying advanced skills... other than video games, people are doing a lot: war, security, dancing, music, some people just think they are on top of the world... imagine that... but here we are in this community. Supporting something of our own.

fucking word!
Posted Image

#7 Joe

Joe

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,764 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 03:10 AM

Word indeed. Our skills CAN POSSIBLY BE endless... and not just work; but passion. Every fall has the SAME RISK, but we can work it through 2 greatness.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users