8 replies to this topic

#1 Stabbity Style

Stabbity Style

"Coolest Person Ever" - ouij

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 06:00 PM

Indie survival horror game by someone who understood why Silent Hill 2 was so compelling:

AxMEM8u.pngstabbity.png
"Don't mess with stabbity style, he'll challenge you to a viola battle for your soul." -StukaAce

Steam: stabbitystyle | Xbox Live: S For Stabbity | MWO: stabbitystyle | Twitch: StabbityStyleStream

#2 Agatsu

Agatsu

Zombie

• Zombies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 08:45 PM

Really cool, but it crashed when I gave the doll to Chie or whatever her name is. Will try again though.
Like someone in the comment says, it's more Silent Hill than any of the recent Silent Hill games.

Agatsu sounds like he almost knows what he's talking about.

#3 ThoughT

ThoughT

Lead Composer / Music Director

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts
  • Interests:Music, writing and electronics, NMRiH

Posted 01 April 2012 - 01:36 AM

Bought it yesterday. Then I saw it was a flash game and kicked myself haha. Regardless I enjoy supporting people that make such awesome stuff like this and the game is awesome regardless of what it was made on. I am going to try this on my friends Xoom Android Tablet to see if it runs.

Check me out on SoundCloud: Click Here

"I switched on colorblind mode in my game but I still heard racial slurs! I call HAXs!"

#4 Stabbity Style

Stabbity Style

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 08:56 AM

Bought it yesterday. Then I saw it was a flash game and kicked myself haha. Regardless I enjoy supporting people that make such awesome stuff like this and the game is awesome regardless of what it was made on. I am going to try this on my friends Xoom Android Tablet to see if it runs.

Are you unable to use flash or something?

AxMEM8u.pngstabbity.png
"Don't mess with stabbity style, he'll challenge you to a viola battle for your soul." -StukaAce

Steam: stabbitystyle | Xbox Live: S For Stabbity | MWO: stabbitystyle | Twitch: StabbityStyleStream

#5 Sick_Joe

Sick_Joe

Concept Artist

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,194 posts

Posted 01 April 2012 - 02:27 PM

Are you unable to use flash or something?

he was unable to find someone else who owned it who could just email/dropbox him the flash file cuz he's a sneaky pete.
Posted Image

no...i'm not trying to poison you.

#6 ThoughT

ThoughT

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 07:03 PM

he was unable to find someone else who owned it who could just email/dropbox him the flash file cuz he's a sneaky pete.

You read me like a book Joe! I suppose I felt conflicted because I have never paid $10 for a flash game before, even if it was cleverly disguised with a .exe file to launch it. It was cool that it came with a mac version too so I can play it on my hackintosh.

Regardless, it's principle for me in the end. This game is well done, it's a Silent Hill-like/horror experience and Flash or not I will try to support awesome projects like this.

We (NMRiH) are an awesome project like this! ;)

"I switched on colorblind mode in my game but I still heard racial slurs! I call HAXs!"

#7 Stabbity Style

Stabbity Style

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:36 AM

Now on Steam! Just got it.

AxMEM8u.pngstabbity.png

#8 Stabbity Style

Stabbity Style

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts

Posted 24 April 2012 - 05:40 AM

Also, apparently he's in talks about getting Steam keys for people who already bought it.

AxMEM8u.pngstabbity.png

#9 ThoughT

ThoughT

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,183 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:22 AM

If you are like me and bought it before it was on steam, check their main site now for instructions on what to submit to get your steam key.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users