nop

#22 wishiwascool

wishiwascool

Zombie

• Zombies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 06:01 AM

can't frakking wait. keep up the good work soldiers.
---
QUOTE (thingy @ Apr 19 2008, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe that god sucks dicks.

#23 Garbonzo

Garbonzo

Fresh Meat

• Real Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:52 PM

Looks like I joined the community at just the right time.

*trollface* heh heh heh.

But really, this next patch looks magnificent. Wish i wasnt given the good ol' "soon", but i'm not working on it so what the hey! GODSPEED GENTLEMEN/WOMEN

#24 Maxx

Maxx

Project Lead

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,389 posts
  • Interests:4 8 15 16 23 42

Posted 16 February 2012 - 07:58 PM

haha why thank you

Keep in mind the trailer does say February, so you can rest assured that it will, at the very least, be out by the end of the month. So it isn't that far off :)

Like NMRiH? Add me on Facebook!
-- NMRiH Project Lead, Team Manager --
"less talk more getting naked" -- ssba
Posted Image
Posted Image

#25 echonian

echonian

Fresh Meat

• Real Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts
  • Interests:Computer Engineering
    PC Gaming
    Stuff

Posted 16 February 2012 - 09:59 PM

We've considered two-handed weapon lights in the past (like a light on your gun) and we may do that for SPECIFIC weapons (an MP5 variant with a light for example, or a handgun with underslung LED light) but I think we've more or less ruled against them for now, to help emphasize the need for teamwork and coordination.

I honestly don't think it would be good for flashlights to be attachable to two handed weapons in general unless they were somehow less effective than usual. Of course, some two-handed weapons are actually less useful than pistols in the grand scheme of things (the sniper/hunting rifle w/ scope is an example of something being worse than, say, a 45 pistol). My only real reason behind wanting them is to allow for at least SOME visibility when using two-handed weapons. Teamwork as of now is mostly utilized through more indirect methods than shining a flashlight for somebody (though that has its uses), and not being able to see anything in half of the areas of the current levels makes two-handed weapons fairly useless in those parts relative to pistols (even IF they have more power).
"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones." -Albert Einstein

#26 ThoughT

ThoughT

Lead Composer / Music Director

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,151 posts
  • Interests:Music, writing and electronics, NMRiH

Posted 17 February 2012 - 04:41 AM

Our music for Survival mode is being done by GDawgTUK. The music in the trailer is only an edited version of one of many tracks by him!

Thanks for the shout-out! :D

Beautiful Trailer man!

Check me out on SoundCloud: Click Here

"I switched on colorblind mode on my game but I still heard racial slurs! I call HAXs!"

#27 draco122

draco122

Zombie

• Zombies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 451 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:25 AM

Is there any particular difference between the new Mossberg 500A or the Remington 870? Or is it just purely for variety?

Still epically cool trailer, cant wait for it!

#28 Hicks

Hicks

Zombie

• Zombies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 449 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 07:37 AM

Btw someone said that in the trailer we will see the release date. But I do not saw any :unsure:

#29 wishiwascool

wishiwascool

Zombie

• Zombies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:19 AM

I honestly don't think it would be good for flashlights to be attachable to two handed weapons in general unless they were somehow less effective than usual. Of course, some two-handed weapons are actually less useful than pistols in the grand scheme of things (the sniper/hunting rifle w/ scope is an example of something being worse than, say, a 45 pistol). My only real reason behind wanting them is to allow for at least SOME visibility when using two-handed weapons. Teamwork as of now is mostly utilized through more indirect methods than shining a flashlight for somebody (though that has its uses), and not being able to see anything in half of the areas of the current levels makes two-handed weapons fairly useless in those parts relative to pistols (even IF they have more power).

i just had an idea about this, what if perhaps they had another type of flashlight that could spawn in place of the normal flashlight randomly. it could be one of those that attach to your shirt or whatever or just one with a clip to do so. this would allow you to use the light no matter what weapon you had in your hand but you wouldn't be able to melee things with it.
---
QUOTE (thingy @ Apr 19 2008, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe that god sucks dicks.

#30 Paladin

Paladin

Games Tester

• Testers
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 730 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 09:52 AM

Could one of you admins put my name on the testers list as the Developers list has been updated.

34obzut.jpg

#31 Maxx

Maxx

Project Lead

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,389 posts

Posted 17 February 2012 - 08:28 PM

Could one of you admins put my name on the testers list as the Developers list has been updated.

Riley needs to first provide us with an updated testing roster so we can update the whole section.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#32 Heisenberg

Heisenberg

Fresh Meat

• Real Members
  • Pip
  • 24 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 03:16 PM

Sweet patch update. We get 1 new map to keep us entertained for a solid several months while we await the next patch! Woob woob!

edit:
Re-balanced weapon damages: based on player feedback
- You spoke, we listened. Maybe we didn't listen that well, but that's for you to tell us! We've re-balanced many melee weapons and firearms, but even after 1.03 goes live, we still want your feedback to help improve even more!

For the love of God, please tell me you didn't increase the damage of the weapons. This game is easy enough as it is, I hope you made it harder instead of easier.

Also, I like the new player model. Do you plan on adding more so there aren't multiple skins of the same dude running around?

Edited by Heisenberg, 18 February 2012 - 03:24 PM.

#33 Maxx

Maxx

Project Lead

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,389 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:02 PM

hahaha yes we plan on adding more characters, and we hope that 1.04 won't take nearly as long as this! I would like to ideally have 1.04 out March-April.

Posted Image
Posted Image

#34 Picklesnipe

Picklesnipe

Infected

• Real Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 18 February 2012 - 06:12 PM

hahaha yes we plan on adding more characters, and we hope that 1.04 won't take nearly as long as this! I would like to ideally have 1.04 out March-April.

That sounds great, keep up the good work, devs.

Seriously, the best zombie mod I have ever played. Just remember what makes the mod great, and don't try to be all things to all people!

#35 MCPeePants

MCPeePants

Infected

• Real Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 06:26 PM

Tomorrow is my birthday. I can haz??!

#36 siLeNT

siLeNT

Infected

• Real Members
  • PipPip
  • 25 posts

Posted 20 February 2012 - 07:48 PM

sweeeet
there is no *.vmf for this tutorial

#37 Agatsu

Agatsu

Zombie

• Zombies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 11:26 AM

Tomorrow is my birthday. I can haz??!

Happy Birthday! ^^

Agatsu sounds like he almost knows what he's talking about.

#38 MCPeePants

MCPeePants

Infected

• Real Members
  • PipPip
  • 47 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 03:39 PM

Happy Birthday! ^^

Aww thanks

#39 SWEGTA

SWEGTA

Reanimating

• Real Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 80 posts

Posted 22 February 2012 - 10:45 AM

I'm sooo looking forward to the release of 1.03 :)
Who knows what spicy goodness will be in the 1.04?! :o

#40 Joe

Joe

NMRIH's Mappers Inspiration

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,730 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:44 PM

Stuff like this always makes me wish I had a job... to buy better specs. CUZ I STILL just want the hardware I need, not a "whole new boat," cuz I notice the old one costed a lot of money, too.

Aww shit! My pants!

LOl that's more obscene than jizzing in your pants over it... Honestly, I think it would feel great to have THAT much emotions blaring in you to do that. If it took me to shit my pants at the sight of something great just to rather jizz because it's so awesome(Which I repeat would require a LOT of excitement/ your ability to become excited) to jizz... Then I WOULD! I just remember how I never did, or refrained showing my emotions growing up because I knew how embarassed I'd be after someone reacts.

Oh, I still think about those years many ago when I was conjured into beating a black kid's head with an airsoft gun and a fist. I mentioned about Andre recently and soon had an abrupt call from a man named Andre. It's such a shame they had me arrested b/c they wanted me to like that, because I was very focused on important goals that did not involve kids. Because I was surely focused on something... I surely wanted, the arrest did nearly nothing, and it's not of my decision, but of their faults for the truth: I am ready to do the same shit again or worse. Good job, "good guys!" ;) Git shot and don't approach my direction on the compass at all! Don't bleed dead and be on my news, smart-arse adults! ;) GOD, I love THAT truth. BE killed and it's okay. YES indeed. OH... OH I nthe church, I may ever come! OH.... My heart is SOILED!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users