#4 Maxx

Maxx

Project Lead

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,477 posts
  • Interests:4 8 15 16 23 42

Posted 13 November 2011 - 09:09 PM

That shotgun is a Fabarm SDASS Marshall Tactical Ultra Short. I know, long name. Also, I have a vertical grip and a laser on the pump since that picture was taken.

Like NMRiH? Add me on Facebook!
-- NMRiH Project Lead, Team Manager --
"less talk more getting naked" -- ssba
Posted Image
Posted Image

#5 Hoff

Hoff

Decaying

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,823 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:17 AM

Is there any kind of regulations regarding barrel length in Canada?

Over here a short barreled long gun requires a $200 tax stamp and a ton of paper work.

And I may be adding an AR15 to my collection on Thursday. Yay!
Bringing Down the Hammer

#6 Payne

Payne

WTF

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,744 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 05:13 PM

I have never seen or shot a gun before, But I live in Canada so its not surprising. The gun culture here is not like the U.S. Alot people here to owns them, obviously here you can walk into wal-mart, or Canadian tire and buy ammo and shotgun etc if you have pass the license. But there not something many talk about. You may know someone here for a long time and never know they own one because they never talk about it.

I am the author of the nmrih map nms_notld. :)

St.Thomas Foreclosures

#7 Maxx

Maxx

Project Lead

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,477 posts
  • Interests:4 8 15 16 23 42

Posted 14 November 2011 - 06:17 PM

If a firearm has a barrel below 18.5 inches it becomes a "Restricted" class firearm. Restricted Class firearms are any and all handguns, short-barreled rifles/shotguns/carbines, and anything that looks like an AR-15.

I have a Restricted license, which is why I can own these things. But, that shotgun's barrel is not short enough to be classified as Restricted.

Anything classified Restricted can only be used at licensed indoor ranges.

Like NMRiH? Add me on Facebook!
-- NMRiH Project Lead, Team Manager --
"less talk more getting naked" -- ssba
Posted Image
Posted Image

#8 Joe

Joe

NMRIH's Mappers Inspiration

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 14 November 2011 - 08:00 PM

If a firearm has a barrel below 18.5 inches it becomes a "Restricted" class firearm. Restricted Class firearms are any and all handguns, short-barreled rifles/shotguns/carbines, and anything that looks like an AR-15.

I have a Restricted license, which is why I can own these things. But, that shotgun's barrel is not short enough to be classified as Restricted.

Anything classified Restricted can only be used at licensed indoor ranges.

Yeah I bet all that paper work tells them what kind of person you are and will be, or usually come out to be. If not that, then they know who to look for in the given circumstance detective/law enforcement professional. Those who did not fire those rounds are in the pot, and all those who are likely are in. Otherwise, the person must've... passed customs WITH their own firearms, like smuggling.

Aren't there strict customs to get into Canada? As in: if you have a weapon with you, they will find out... strict like an airport does?

I was once thinking about riding my bike there... : Yes ... over 1,000 miles by bike; 3 goes by fast for me... and I have done far more than 3 ... every time I ride 3... more like 9. LOL "How about 9 more??? THEN ANOTHER 9??? times 911?? (=999 miles) I figured if I literally rode my bike 12 hours a day, I can get to Canada in a week. I just need to drink water from the grass, if provided, or in the given town or city, and eat my bag(s) of chia seeds (which Aztec warriors used to go on in battles for days without food.)

I was wondering if I would end up answering questions when passing the border through Michigan or Vermont.

Anyways, here are my gun(s): Posted Image It's custom.

Posted Image

I have it shown up here at this link: http://www.allpics4u...-are-legal.html

Yeah I'm actually someone who owns 1 of 11, or so, miniguns in the U.S. They're legal... since they were made sometime before the '80s. I do have it mounted in the back of one of my cars(which is great for a surprise awesome reflection to incoming danger), but it's just hard when I want to choose to actually buy 2 minutes worth of shooting for around $7,200. I'm just really looking forward to any possible invasion in the future. I SERIOUSLY realize that... when I need it... I won't fire ALL 2-minutes worth of rounds at once. If I was forced to do that AND I am very accurate and smart with my shooting, their vehicles would probably be totaled, hopefully at least a few will be dead, and I will save that ammo, pick up my golden uzi, and try to flank the rest of them from behind by hopping fences. I mean: it's NOT ANYTHING to do with the world or society being unfair; NOTHING AT ALL; that's just the difficulty, but if there's people who are going to kill innocent people, THAT MEANS I HAVE SOMEONE TO KILL, TOO! Read my topic on Friendly Fire and Underground (FF On and Underground) for inside understanding of my reasoning.

It's very useful for learning about your freedoms and Mr. Benson's books are wonderful for freedom purposes. I mean... WHO REALLY can use man-traps and why? A serial killer? That's stupid, but HEY, if you know the book and how to do those things like in the back of your hand, then you can be a hero of survivors in a zombie apocalypse!

Hello mind-readers, (... besides, what's does the worst a reject who says "fuck the world," do besides cigarettes or weed?)

Oh, I still think about those years many ago when I was conjured into beating a black kid's head with an airsoft gun and a fist. I mentioned about Andre recently and soon had an abrupt call from a man named Andre. It's such a shame they had me arrested b/c they wanted me to like that, because I was very focused on important goals that did not involve kids. Because I was surely focused on something... I surely wanted, the arrest did nearly nothing, and it's not of my decision, but of their faults for the truth: I am ready to do the same shit again or worse. Good job, "good guys!" ;) Git shot and don't approach my direction on the compass at all! Don't bleed dead and be on my news, smart-arse adults! ;) GOD, I love THAT truth. BE killed and it's okay. YES indeed. OH... OH I nthe church, I may ever come! OH.... My heart is SOILED!

You guys are fucking Conquistadors on Aztecs. Don't ever be Christian looking up to the Christian Conquistadors, or else you profess the idea of supporting Imperialism(WAR) like your Alexander the Great! As an American of free speech and lawfully abidance, I can oppose thee in however way I want. If you are no friend to me, but competition to work differently, using me as notorious amongst the many of solitude, you are only conspiring maliciousness; either eventual affliction, or what is truly creating a malicious person. So let's have the deputy dog tell me, "if you want to do wrong, that's your choice." To conjure someone to make a choice, is basically using magic upon them; essentially playing puppeteer. What does that make you?

#9 wishiwascool

wishiwascool

Zombie

• Zombies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 12:03 AM

i think joe's arsenal owns you all.
---
QUOTE (thingy @ Apr 19 2008, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe that god sucks dicks.

#10 Stabbity Style

Stabbity Style

"Coolest Person Ever" - ouij

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 02:57 AM

Considering Joe's post history, I'm actually kind of scared that he has access to that kind of firepower.

AxMEM8u.pngstabbity.png
"Don't mess with stabbity style, he'll challenge you to a viola battle for your soul." -StukaAce

Steam: stabbitystyle | Xbox Live: S For Stabbity | MWO: stabbitystyle | Twitch: StabbityStyleStream

#11 Mayday

Mayday

riley's lesbian lover

• Zombies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts
  • Interests:muff diving

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:33 PM

LAVA FORT

ps my weapons are better than your weapons

pss they are super classified

Posted Image

#12 Mayday

Mayday

riley's lesbian lover

• Zombies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 08:38 PM

yes how did you know

edit:

due to my courage and perseverance, i have trumped the foreign invaders. through persuasive reasoning i have banished them from your village. please regard me as your new leader.

Posted Image

#13 Noobbot

Noobbot

Decaying

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,313 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 12:56 AM

You kids actually believe Joe? Or is this an elaborate joke?
Posted Image

I'm not easy to get rid of and I thought I made that pretty clear in a few previous posts[.] Like I said, I think I ended up pissing people off more than they pissed me off. At first I hated Noobbot most of all then I realized how intelligent the asshole really was. Other members just annoyed me (sidra) and that is the reason I've been so emphatic.

#14 wishiwascool

wishiwascool

Zombie

• Zombies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 389 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:16 AM

i might believe him about the plastic toy uzi but certainly not about the mini-gun.
---
QUOTE (thingy @ Apr 19 2008, 04:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I believe that god sucks dicks.

#15 Sick_Joe

Sick_Joe

Concept Artist

• Staff
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,169 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:53 AM

i might believe him about the plastic toy uzi but certainly not about the mini-gun.

you mean the 1 to 11 miniguns.
Posted Image

no...i'm not trying to poison you.

#16 Watchman

Watchman

Decaying

• Zombies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,082 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 03:59 AM

Posted Image

What gun is that?

Also, my local gunstore has pretty much every firearm imaginable, even RPGs (trigger is locked though), he has fully auto weapons, .50 cals, even a fucking anti-tank weapon. He even has his very own flamethrower. Where I live you could have anything you want as long as you have a permit.

#17 Stabbity Style

Stabbity Style

"Coolest Person Ever" - ouij

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,850 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 04:33 AM

What gun is that?

Cx4 Storm.

AxMEM8u.pngstabbity.png
"Don't mess with stabbity style, he'll challenge you to a viola battle for your soul." -StukaAce

Steam: stabbitystyle | Xbox Live: S For Stabbity | MWO: stabbitystyle | Twitch: StabbityStyleStream

#18 Joe

Joe

NMRIH's Mappers Inspiration

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,761 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 07:25 AM

:/ Guns are the gateways of hell in society. I am trying to MEAN that by blood being thicker than water.

On THAT note, I am not sure if there is ONE person who knows what I am talking about when I say: I don't think there's anyone in the world who knows the human heart and mind so well they can use guns like flamethrowers and all that you've said to be a true one-man army.

One who can do just as I imagine the deep hero inside of me(cuz I AM ATHLETIC and CAN climb a tree with my hands' grip and feet) can wall kick off a wall and purposely let your back flip over a gate and catch your balance with your hand... one who knows WHEN to run, WHEN to hide, HOW LONG TO WAIT, WHEN TO JUST RELAX and appreciate as if danger by the guns NEVER existed (like those days being a legally innocent teenager(most are "legally innocent" in my opinion, or just "physically innocent.")... YOU KNOW just being a child and "secure."

Who really knows... that knows so much... to be able to make your home-made bomb scare them, JUST by blood: buy you a few more seconds to escape into a sewer... or into a window... A LOCKED WINDOW... Who CAN... EVERY TIME... and IMPROVISE... on things they've never seen either... WHO CAN... SO WELL... Who can teach... SO WELL...?

I am Joe and from the best AND WORST of me: I am about ... civilians, people... thath soldiers and law endorcement are suppose to protect... I am about the latter defense... which requires the best of EVERYTHING: communication... so that every person is known to be enemy or friend. Enemies are sometimes easily found; it's simple like road signs! A mad man shooting his gun at everyone is simply a threat by the least.

Hello mind-readers, (... besides, what's does the worst a reject who says "fuck the world," do besides cigarettes or weed?)

Oh, I still think about those years many ago when I was conjured into beating a black kid's head with an airsoft gun and a fist. I mentioned about Andre recently and soon had an abrupt call from a man named Andre. It's such a shame they had me arrested b/c they wanted me to like that, because I was very focused on important goals that did not involve kids. Because I was surely focused on something... I surely wanted, the arrest did nearly nothing, and it's not of my decision, but of their faults for the truth: I am ready to do the same shit again or worse. Good job, "good guys!" ;) Git shot and don't approach my direction on the compass at all! Don't bleed dead and be on my news, smart-arse adults! ;) GOD, I love THAT truth. BE killed and it's okay. YES indeed. OH... OH I nthe church, I may ever come! OH.... My heart is SOILED!

You guys are fucking Conquistadors on Aztecs. Don't ever be Christian looking up to the Christian Conquistadors, or else you profess the idea of supporting Imperialism(WAR) like your Alexander the Great! As an American of free speech and lawfully abidance, I can oppose thee in however way I want. If you are no friend to me, but competition to work differently, using me as notorious amongst the many of solitude, you are only conspiring maliciousness; either eventual affliction, or what is truly creating a malicious person. So let's have the deputy dog tell me, "if you want to do wrong, that's your choice." To conjure someone to make a choice, is basically using magic upon them; essentially playing puppeteer. What does that make you?

#19 Mayday

Mayday

riley's lesbian lover

• Zombies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 216 posts

Posted 16 November 2011 - 02:43 PM

your post has more ellipses than a justin bieber fan fiction

Posted Image

#20 Riley

Riley

Ditz

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,754 posts
  • Interests:d10s

Posted 16 November 2011 - 08:58 PM

I own this gun

Only gun proven to be effective against zombies, terminators, dinosaurs, terrorists, and so on

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users