6 replies to this topic

#1 Redx_23

Redx_23

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 06:59 PM

In this few day beta test we know the game is great but there has too many not sanity problem.So I hope the team will think and change the game from my Suggestions.

Weapons:
1.M16A4
The gun should be having 3-burst-shot in real but in-game there just can use semi-auto mode to fire.
-If the team can adding fire-mode select,than will be great!
The Trijicon ACOG's model size in FPS,Reticle,Lenspen size is wrong.
-Remake or change the model maybe nice!

2.M92FS & M1911
The sight size is wrong.
-Find some real gun photo and remake the sight model!

3.SKS
The knife damage is lower than most of melee.
-More damage for this thing I think can be balanced the low ammo search chance!

4.SAKO 75
The scope is same Scopecoat with M16A4(x2).
-If this is the sniper gun,than mean the scope need higher Scopecoat(x3/x4)!

5.MP5
This gun's is use the real sight to scoping but the model is wrong.
-Find some real gun photo and remake the sight model or it will let us hard the scoping!

The Player Models:
If this game have 8 people playing in the same time.We need 8 different Player Models to easy know who died,who live!

Voice In Game:
This setting is nice but the range is too short.I think it can farther(5-10m more)!

Ammunition:
I think in this hazard you have not the time to reload the gun by Ammo.So use the magazine system will be more reality!
And taking ammo's amount is unbalance and not real.why One man cannot take 90r 5.56mm ammo but can take 80r 9mm ammo?I think the amount need higher and more balance!

Strength:
Why One man cannot running fast after putting the zombie?And I only can run few seconds or I will tired?Come On,the normal children are run faster than me and longer than me.Is the Man lost the feet or he is panic?I want is a normal human Body Strength in the game.I hope the team can be fix this funny problem!

The Torch:
I think the torch need the battery to work because in-real we cannot always on the torch.We can find it in-game like the ammo!
The Battery can hold 10 - 15 min for the bigger map!

Health:
I think this game is too easy to die.So make some First Aid Kit(just can using when you almost dead)or more checkpoint for died player maybe better!

Finally,I am sorry for my english is poor because I am not living one always using english place.

I hope the team will read my Suggestions.This is a nice game I never see before.There no one zombie games will make so real.If Someday zombie is come.I will call the people play this game first!

One like killing Zombie's gamer!

Edited by Redx_23, 04 November 2011 - 07:08 PM.

#2 Maxx

Maxx

Project Lead

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 14,379 posts
  • Interests:4 8 15 16 23 42

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:37 PM

I'm at work, but I'll comment on the firearms real quick (which I made)

- We don't currently have select-fire mode in the game, but its a possibility. If done, we'll implement it on the M16A4 and MP5A3

- I know the scope on the M16 looks a little strange, and I've fixed it, but it just hasn't been put in the game.

- The size of the ACOG on the M16A4 is 1:1 to a real ACOG, and it is scaled appropriately to the size of the weapon. The size of the scope does not change when ironsighting.

- The sights on the M9 are exaggerated on purpose (they weren't reading properly) they may be a bit too exaggerated, but it made the gun properly usable. The sights on the 1911 are 1:1 to real ironsights on the Colt 1911 National Match with field sights (not match sights)

- the bayonet on the SKS does loads of damage if you hit them in the head. It takes 1 or 2 direct brain stabs to kill with the bayonet. The damage on this may still be tweaked. Attacking with the bayonet isn't mean to be an alternative to melee, it's meant to be an extra-powerful shove

- Are you sure the magnification on the Sako 85 and the M16 are the same? I'll look in to it

- The MP5 rear diopter drum and hooded post front sight are 1:1 to the standard HK design, but I've only used an MP5 once firsthand so they could be off by a bit though its unlikely with the references I had

We have a ton of characters in the works, many original designs and plenty of homages to some of our favorite movie/show characters.

Voice/text range has already been bumped up a little bit

"why One man cannot take 90r 5.56mm ammo but can take 80r 9mm ammo?"
Because 80 rounds of 9mm ammo weights a lot less than 90 rounds of 5.56mm, and because none of our characters are meant to have "carrying equipment" like pouches a soldier would have. The idea is that YOU don't carry all the ammo, everyone should pick up all the ammo and share it with each other as needed depending on what weapon you have. The max carrying amount will not be higher because NMRiH isn't meant to be an action game.

The amount of stamina you have is dependent on your current health and how much you have in your inventory. The default stamina level has been increased a bit, though.

I've had my Maglite (the one I used as the basis for the one in the game) for three years and I have never once had to change the batteries in it, and I use it on a regular basis. The beauties of LED technology!

It is unlikely that we will add a first aid kit, and there will be no way to "regen" your health. NMRiH isn't meant to be easy. It's meant to be an unforgiving punch to the dick.

I appreciate your feedback, and we're going to keep adding to the game and fixing the game to make it better!

Like NMRiH? Add me on Facebook!
-- NMRiH Project Lead, Team Manager --
"less talk more getting naked" -- ssba
Posted Image
Posted Image

#3 Leviathan

Leviathan

Reanimating

• Real Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 62 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 07:41 PM

Health:
I think this game is too easy to die.So make some First Aid Kit(just can using when you almost dead)or more checkpoint for died player maybe better!

Taken from L4D. It's too easy to live. It's not too easy to die.

#4 thecao

thecao

Fresh Meat

• Real Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 08:06 PM

It is unlikely that we will add a first aid kit, and there will be no way to "regen" your health. NMRiH isn't meant to be easy. It's meant to be an unforgiving punch to the dick.

something that is genuinely missing from most modern games. well said!

#5 Raneman

Raneman

Fresh Meat

• Real Members
  • Pip
  • 21 posts

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:24 PM

>increasing voice distance
>increasing max carried ammo
>batteries for flashlights
>medkits, increased health
>op's face when he is a baby who needs his hand held when playing games

Posted Image

#6 Disposable Henchman

Disposable Henchman

Replaceable

• Zombies
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,080 posts
  • Interests:Being Cannon Fodder

Posted 04 November 2011 - 10:32 PM

>increasing voice distance
>increasing max carried ammo
>batteries for flashlights
>medkits, increased health
>op's face when he is a baby who needs his hand held when playing games

Posted Image

-nothing wrong with increasing voice distance?
-batteries for flashlights is actually a nerf.

other then that yes, we don't need buffs.
Posted Image

NMRiH isn't meant to be easy. It's meant to be an unforgiving punch to the dick.

#7 Redx_23

Redx_23

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 05 November 2011 - 04:00 AM

I'm at work, but I'll comment on the firearms real quick (which I made)

- We don't currently have select-fire mode in the game, but its a possibility. If done, we'll implement it on the M16A4 and MP5A3

- I know the scope on the M16 looks a little strange, and I've fixed it, but it just hasn't been put in the game.

- The size of the ACOG on the M16A4 is 1:1 to a real ACOG, and it is scaled appropriately to the size of the weapon. The size of the scope does not change when ironsighting.

First,Thank you your reply for my suggestions.

I hope later update patch will fix the problem and adding somethings new!

I am waiting the Hardcore Zombie Game by you!

Edited by Redx_23, 05 November 2011 - 04:01 AM.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users