4 replies to this topic

#1 Vergilus

Vergilus

Fresh Meat

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:58 AM

Hey I remember a couple years back there was a really good fan fiction posted here. I remember the OP put up a link to his site which had a black background and just a journal of some survivor. I remember it having a part where he's on a roof and he sees one of his neighbors on his roof and he makes a catapult to send over a walkie talkie LOL

I know this sounds silly but it was actually a really good story. Maybe it just got deleted after the website upgrade? BTW when I said a couple of years back I mean like 2004-2006. I'm actually a old member it's just I forgot my password. Hi my name was Malus!

#2 sindre

sindre

Zombie

• Zombies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 09:21 AM

yo Malus
Tell me what you need, and I'll tell you how to get along without it.

Accept that some days you are the pigeon and some days the statue.

63% of all statistics are made up... including this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPeI2w3kJtQ

#3 uzisoft

uzisoft

Key to your 8=3

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,119 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 03:02 PM

if you're talking about the one by noobbot i'm sure he probably still has a copy

"So once Stabbity's tits get bigger I am rendered useless" - Shicken

"I'm REALLY bus" - Maxx

#4 Noobbot

Noobbot

Decaying

• Veteran
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,312 posts

Posted 06 October 2010 - 08:58 PM

Nah, that's not like my old story at all. Definitely some other dude.
Posted Image

I'm not easy to get rid of and I thought I made that pretty clear in a few previous posts[.] Like I said, I think I ended up pissing people off more than they pissed me off. At first I hated Noobbot most of all then I realized how intelligent the asshole really was. Other members just annoyed me (sidra) and that is the reason I've been so emphatic.

#5 Chester Copperpot

Chester Copperpot

Zombie

• Zombies
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 154 posts

Posted 30 November 2010 - 12:13 AM

Hey I remember a couple years back there was a really good fan fiction posted here. I remember the OP put up a link to his site which had a black background and just a journal of some survivor. I remember it having a part where he's on a roof and he sees one of his neighbors on his roof and he makes a catapult to send over a walkie talkie LOL

I know this sounds silly but it was actually a really good story. Maybe it just got deleted after the website upgrade? BTW when I said a couple of years back I mean like 2004-2006. I'm actually a old member it's just I forgot my password. Hi my name was Malus!

Hey I just came on to these forums to read some good zombie fiction and I wanted to confirm this and say that i've read this story! Couldn't tell you who wrote it but i definitely remember the walkie talkie part haha!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users