Edit: Due to the high volume of messages I get through my inbox, it's best if you post your application here, instead of private messaging me
Hey guys and girls,
We've reached a point in development where we're now fully focused on releasing the Steam Build on a specific day (more on that later), and as a result we're now ready to send out keys for you guys to help us test out!
The following information's required if you want a key (I have dozens of them):
- Your name
- Your age
- Your location and time zone
- A link to your Steam Profile: This has to be set public, you'll be ignored if your profile's set to private or friends only
- Your PC specs: This information's vital. We need to know your CPU, GPU, how much RAM you have (and how fast it is) if you have a Hard Drive or a Solid State Drive, what version of Windows you're using (and if it's 32-bit or 64-bit), etc. You will be ignored if you can't give out clear information on this.
- Your GitHub account: We're using GitHub to post our bugs here, you MUST have an account on that website AND have shown that you know how to post an issue. Your app will be completely disregarded if you cannot fulfill this requirement. (PLEASE DON'T POST A "TEST" ISSUE ON OUR BUG TRACKER FOR THIS)
The next bit of information's not required but you'll get a higher chance of getting access:
- Are you a Linux User?: If yes, please list down your distro and the amount of time you've been using it
- Are you a server host?: If yes, please list down the games you've hosted servers for
- Have you tested a game before?: If yes, please list down the games or mods you've tested for. MMOs and Open Betas (like battlefield, etc.) do not count.
- Are you a Level Designer?
- Do you have an Oculus Rift?
If you're interested, please post here,
or send me a private message on the forums. We don't need any more individual tester application threads